Today, real estate sales involve sophisticated advice and effective strategic marketing to ensure that you quickly get the highest possible price for your home. When you list with CAPY Realty LLC, as part of an effective, productive marketing plan, your home will be featured in various proven internet and print advertisements. Integration with various social media networks allows CAPY Realty LLC to take advantage of the most up-to-date technology when marketing your home.
"It does not cost you any more to work with us.... But, it can cost you much more if you don't....More in time, energy and money".
Your Home In All The Right Places
Everything working for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Once you are ready to market your property for sale, please contact us, it would be our pleasure to serve you.
To prepare your home for viewing, make it as bright, clean, cheerful and serene as possibe. Always look at your home from the buyer's point of view.
Here are some tips to enhance your home's interior to buyers:
- Clean or replace dirty or worn carpets.
- Open all curtains and blinds.
- Replace any burned out lights bulbs, and turn on all.
- Clean walls and doors of smudges and scuff marks.
- Make sure that table tops, dressers and closets are free of clutter.
- Pay special attention to the kitchen and bathrooms. It is essential for them to be clean and odor free.
- Repair dripping faucets and showerheads.
- Buy showy new towels for the bathrooms and put them out only for showings.
Here are some tips to enhance your home's exterior and curb appeal to buyers:
- Clean and align gutters.
- Reseal old asphalt
- Keep the garage door closed.
- Remove and repaint any peeling paint on doors and windows.
- In Snowy areas, keep walks neatly cleared of snow and ice.
- In Spring and Summer, add a couple of pots of showy annuals near your front entrance.
- Repair and replace loose or damaged roof shingles.
- Repair and repaint loose siding and caulking.
- Paint the front door.
- Keep the lawn edged and cut.
Learn more how to get your house ready to show buyers, please contact us, we will be happy to assist you at every step of the process.
"First impressions are everything". If the outside, or "Curb appeal" looks good, people will more than likely want to see what's on the inside. A pretty face will get them in the front door. The first impression a potential buyer has of your house will prompt them to explore further or drive away. Curb appeal is such an important component to selling your home. Your curb appeal is your most powerful marketing tool!.
Learn more about how to sell your property.
We're at your service:
CAPY Realty LLC
1240 Liberty Ave
Hillside, NJ 07205